On average, Americans consume around 150 pounds of sugar a year and almost 1 in 10 people have diabetes.
People are beginning to recognize the problem and seek out other alternatives. However, many sugar replacements leave a bitter aftertaste, are difficult to bake with, or have their own health hazards.
XyloSweet, which is made of 100% xylitol, is different. It has the same sweetness as sugar and has 40% fewer calories. It also has a glycemic index of 7, making it a great sugar replacement.
Take hold of the healthy life with XyloSweet.
- Non-GMO Project verified for purity and quality you can trust.
- No bitter aftertaste to spoil your sweet indulgences.
- 40% fewer calories to keep your healthy lifestyle on track.
- Diabetic safe with a glycemic index of 7, as opposed to 65 for most table sugar.
- 1:1 subsititution with sugar means easier baking and no sacrificing taste or texture.
Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.