Our Neti pot system features a specially-developed saline solution containing xylitol to help soothe, moisturize, and cleanse your sinuses.
Neti pots have been used to clear out nasal and sinus passages for centuries. They use a gentle, gravity-propelled flow to run saline through the passageways, clearing out any bacteria, allergens, or other harmful contaminants. Now, you can increase the effectiveness with the inclusion of xylitol.
Because the xylitol solution is comparable to soap for your nose, it thoroughly rinses and cleans your nose and sinuses—which is where many upper respiratory problems originate.
Use the Xlear Neti pot and don’t merely feel better, but be healthier too.
- Complete starter kit includes neti pot, 6 refill packets, instructions, and nasal spray sample.
- BPA-free plastic is translucent so you can see how much solution is remaining.
- Dishwasher-safe components make clean-up a snap.
- Detailed instructions are easy-to-follow and guarantee maximum effectiveness.
- Includes Xlear Refill Packets for improved effectiveness in reducing nasal congestion and allergy symptoms.
Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
Sourced from natural salt deposits and is used as a humectant to improve mucus flow.
Sourced from a mineral deposit and is used as a buffering agent.
It’s easy to use your Neti. Follow this step-by-step process:
- Thoroughly clean your Xlear Neti-Pot with soap & water or place into dishwasher on the top shelf. Be sure to rinse the Neti-Pot completely with sterilized or purified water.
- Prepare the sinus wash solution by mixing ½ to 1 packet of the Xlear Sinus Care Solution powder into 8 ounces of body-temperature purified or sterilized water. Stir until all of the powder is fully dissolved.
- Fill the Xlear Neti-Pot with your prepared nasal wash.
- Lean over the sink so you are looking directly into the basin. Your head will be tilted down about 45 degrees.
- Tilt your head so one nostril is above the other.
- Gently insert the spout of the Xlear Neti-Pot into the upper nostril so that it forms a comfortable seal. Don’t press the spout against the middle of your nose.
- As you breathe through your mouth, raise the handle of the Neti-Pot so the solution enters the upper nostril. The solution will drain from the lower nostril. If you feel the solution running into your throat, simply tilt your head forward.
- Refill the Neti-Pot, if necessary. Tilt your head the opposite way and repeat with the other nostril.
- Gently blow your nose through both nostrils to clean them.
- Wash your Xlear Sinus Neti-Pot after use. It is dishwasher safe, or you can hand-wash it using warm water and dish soap. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap