Kids and brushing teeth often times don’t mix easily. However, making habits at a young age is supremely important in ensuring good oral health. But the nightly frustration of trying to get your kid to brush his teeth just got easier.
With the Kid’s Baby Banana Brush Kit, your child will get a toothbrush they love and will want to use. You will also receive a tube of tooth gel, which has been specially formulated to be kid-safe but effective.
The Tooth Gel contains xylitol, a natural sweetener that has many oral health benefits. It makes the gel taste great and also promotes good oral health through inhibiting bacteria from sticking to teeth and gums and thriving. Make sure your child has good habits in place the easy way with the Kid’s Baby Banana Brush.
- BPA-free silicone brush is flexible enough for gentle oral care and is dishwasher safe.
- Easy-to-grasp handle is empowering and makes learning to brush a cinch.
- Miniature brush head will fit perfectly in your child's mouth without overwhelming them.
- Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel is included for maximum effectiveness and oral health benefits.
- Freezable brush can be used to soothe irritated gums while your child is teething.
Purified through reverse osmosis and is used as a carrier and solvent.
Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
Sourced from a mineral deposit and is used as mineral supplement for remineralization. It protects the enamel in teeth and balances the pH.
Sourced from plants and is used as a thickening agent.
Natural Strawberry and Banana Flavoring
Sourced from a variety of plants and is used to infuse a delicious flavor.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
Sourced from non-GMO grapefruit seeds and is used as a natural preservative.
Wash Baby Banana Brush with soap and water after opening package.
Rinse Baby Banana Brush with water then apply a pea-sized amount of non-fluoridated xylitol tooth gel to bristles. Gently massage gums and teeth in small circular strokes after very meal, or as needed.