You’ve probably experienced this: the nightly tantrum that comes when a child needs to brush his teeth. The struggle is real. But with the Kid’s Bamboo Toothbrush it doesn’t have to be such a pain.
The bamboo toothbrush is different than any other toothbrush, and that’s something to get excited about. The bamboo handle will help your child feel cool and different. And while they are getting their teeth brushed (thank heavens!) they can also learn about how to take care of nature.
The bamboo toothbrush is biodegradable and organically grown, which is by far at the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to the materials that are used in today’s normal toothbrushes. As an added benefit, bamboo is anti-microbial, helping your child’s mouth be happy and healthy.
Let nature be on your side with the Kid’s Bamboo Toothbrush from Spry.
- Organic bamboo means no pesticide or chemical residue in your child's toothbrush handle.
- Soft nylon bristles are durable enough to provide months of gentle cleaning.
- Antimicrobial bamboo handle means bacteria won't thrive on your child's toothbrush.
- Biodegradable materials mean you can replace it every 3 months without worry.
- Recycled packaging is used to reduce the environmental impact as much as possible.
For best results, add a pea-sized amount of Spry Xylitol Toothpaste then spend at least two minutes brushing your child's teeth morning and night. Be sure they reach each section of their mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left).