How often do you replace your toothbrush? Did you know that dentists recommend replacing it every three months?
That may not be so surprising, but think about how many toothbrushes Americans go through in a year. Unfortunately, most of those are made out of materials that are unfriendly to the environment. But now that’s changed with the Bamboo Toothbrush from Spry.
The Bamboo Toothbrush is made out of organically grown bamboo, a sustainable resource that is biodegradable. And with no pesticides or chemicals used in its cultivation, you can rest assured that it is eco-friendly. To make things even better, bamboo is naturally anti-microbial, helping to protect your mouth from unfriendly bacteria.
Be one with nature and help your mouth be clean and healthy with the Bamboo Toothbrush from Spry.
- Organic bamboo means no pesticide or chemical residue end up in your toothbrush handle.
- Soft nylon bristles are durable enough to provide months of gentle cleaning.
- Antimicrobial bamboo handle means bacteria won't thrive on your toothbrush.
- Biodegradable materials mean you can replace it every 3 months without worry.
- Recycled packaging is used to reduce the environmental impact as much as possible.
For best results, add a pea-sized amount of Spry Xylitol Toothpaste then spend at least two minutes brushing your teeth morning and night. Be sure to reach each section of your mouth (upper right, upper left, lower right and lower left).