XLEAR MAX Nasal Spray is a homeopathic with the added benefits of capsicum annum 8x and natural aloe. The addition of aloe vera and capsicum to our best-selling original XLEAR Nasal Spray formula gives more immediate relief from nasal congestion and allergy symptoms when you need it.
Historically, capsicum has been used as a natural antihistamine and shown to be effective in clearing sinus and nasal congestion. Aloe has been added to the solution for its profound moisturizing, soothing, and healing properties.
The XLEAR MAX saline nasal spray solution is a drug-free, non-addictive formula. Use as symptoms persist. Choose regular Xlear Nasal Spry with Xylitol for daily use.
- Contains the natural ingredient capsicum, known for its fast-acting relief of sinus congestion and headache symptoms due to sinus pressure.
- Alleviates sinus pressure, congestion, and sinus headaches due to: colds, flu, allergies, pollen, and post-nasal drip.
- The addition of xylitol safely makes the solution hypertonic, allowing it to reduce sinus tissue swelling without steroids. It also moisturizes and protects delicate sinus tissues.
- Effectively alleviates even the most severe cases of congestion and opens up the airway so you can breathe easily again.
- A burning sensation is normal and natural result as the capsicum takes effect. XLEAR MAX can be used whenever needed, but is not intended for daily use.
Capsicum Annuum 8X HPUS
A topical-specific form of capsicum sourced from non-GMO pepper plants and is used for it's decongestant and anti-allergy properties.
Purified through reverse osmosis and is used as a carrier and solvent.
Sourced from non-GMO corncobs and stalks and is used as a natural sweetener, a moisturizer, and for its anti-adhesive effect on bacteria.
Sourced from natural salt deposits and is used as a humectant to improve mucus flow.
Sourced from natural Aloe Vera plants and is used to promote healing and soothe irritated tissues.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
Sourced from non-GMO grapefruit seeds and is used as a natural preservative.
Sourced from non-GMO pepper plants and used for its decongestant and anti-allergy properties.
- Remove the clear safety cap from the bottle.
- Prior to initial use, prime the pump by holding it upright and pumping one or more times until the solution is dispensed.
- Clear the nasal passages by gently blowing your nose prior to using Xlear Max Nasal Spray.
- Insert the nozzle into nostril and depress pump completely while breathing in through your nose. Spray 1-3 times in each nostril twice daily. Clean nozzle after each use and replace the safety cap.
Use XLEAR MAX to alleviate congestion due to colds, flu, and allergies. For regular use, we recommend using XLEAR Saline Nasal Spray with Xylitol. Shake before each use.