What is XyloSweet Sweetener?
XyloSweet, 100% xylitol sweetener, is the sweetest of all natural sugar substitutes. Currently used in many sugar-free products, it is increasingly gaining acceptance as an alternative sweetener because it has similar bulk and taste as sugar, is safe for those needing to limit their sugar consumption, and using it may reduce the risk of tooth decay.
Xylitol is recommended by dentists, medical doctors, periodontists, pediatricians, and many health organizations and health professionals worldwide as a sweetener for anyone concerned with dental health, upper respiratory health, and sugar consumption in general.
- Zero net carbohydrates.
- Just as sweet and tasty as table sugar, with 40% fewer calories (~ 2.4 calories/gram versus sugar’s 4.0)
- Glycemic index: 7 (compared to sugar’s 83)
- Made of a naturally-occurring substance found in fruits and vegetables like plums, strawberries, and corn cobs.
- Approved by both the World Health Organization and the FDA as safe in unlimited quantities as a food additive.
- Different chemical structure than that of table sugar.
- May, in some cases of excessive consumption, have a laxative effect or cause gas until the body becomes accustomed to the sweetener in larger quantities.
- You’ll find more about adjusting to XyloSweet on the FAQ page.
Uses in Cooking:
XyloSweet is interchangeable with sugar for most cooking applications.
Learn more about XyloSweet Sugar Substitute research.
XyloSweet – 1lb
Retail Price: $7.95
This xylitol-based sweetener is the sweetest of all bulk sugar substitutes and may reduce the risk of tooth decay! More InfoBuy Now
XyloSweet – 3lb
Retail Price: $19.95
This xylitol-based sweetener is the sweetest of all bulk sugar substitutes and may reduce the risk of tooth decay! More InfoBuy now
Confirmed Dental Benefits
Numerous field studies conducted throughout the world have led to official endorsements by the dental associations in Finland, Norway, Sweden, England, Ireland, Estonia and the Netherlands of products containing high levels of Xylitol.
Xylitol is recommended by:
- Medical Doctors
- Health organizations and health professionals worldwide
Recommended as a sweetener for anyone concerned with sugar consumption. Xylitol has a LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX (7, compared to sugar’s 83) and has little effect on blood sugar levels.