How to Use Xlear Products
Xlear Sinus Care
- Washes away airborne contaminants and pollutants
- Protects and moisturizes sinuses and nasal passages
- Soothing to irritated or inflamed tissues
- Safe and effective for all ages
- Will not react with any medications or drug
- Clinically proven to be effective
Use: Helps clean sinus and nasal passages, and wash away pollutants, irritants and other airborne contaminants. Soothes and moisturizes irritated nasal passages due to low humidity, pollutants, overuse of nasal decongestants and other nasal irritations.
For adults: Two sprays in each nostril while inhaling deeply. Repeat as needed, but at least twice per day (morning and night). Cannot be over-used; no over medication concerns. Best results obtained with consistent usage.
For older children: Insert nozzle into nostril and squeeze the bottle to release spray. Remove nozzle before allowing bottle to re-inflate. Spray 1-2 times in each nostril.
For younger children and infants: Clear the nasal passageway by gently blowing the nose or use a bulb syringe to remove mucus build-up prior to using Xlear. Lie child on his or her back. Tilt bottle upside down and allow drops to flow into the nostrils.
Note: Use preventively as often as needed to cleanse nasal passages and sinuses. For best results, use at least twice daily. Wipe nozzle clean after each use and replace cap.
Spry Dental Defense System
- Sweetened only with xylitol–over 67% of total product weight is xylitol
- All-natural ingredients
- Five great tasting flavors
- Xylitol naturally increases salivation
- Dentist & hygienist recommended
- Naturally increases salivation and moisturizes the mouth
- Provides calcium
- pH-balanced formula for improved oral health
- High xylitol content ensures efficacy
Use: Chewing a piece or two of Spry Dental Defense System gum or mints several times daily will help to control the adverse effects of sugar consumption, while leaving the mouth feeling fresh, clean, and healthy. Spry Dental Defense System combines the tooth friendly properties of xylitol and great taste that also helps to improve salivation and overall oral health. Specially formulated to create and maintain a healthy pH level, Spry Dental Defense System offers the clinically proven benefits of all-natural xylitol with a pH-balanced formula to help protect and preserve oral health.
Directions: Take 2 pieces of gum or mints – as often as needed.
- 40% fewer calories than sugar
- No aftertaste
- Glycemic Index score of 7 compared to sugar’s glycemic index score of 85
- 1:1 sweetness replacement for sugar
Use: XyloSweet is heat stable for cooking and baking. It also mixes and dissolves just like common sugar. Xylitol may require a brief period of tolerance adjustment. It is suggested that XyloSweet be used in gradually increasing portions over a period of three to six weeks before it is entirely substituted for common sugar. XyloSweet will not cause breads and pastries to rise and is not a good choice for hard candies since it will not crystallize when heated. Xylitol is not recommended for sweetening juices and instant beverages that require large amounts of sweetener.
Directions: When cooking, replace sugar with XyloSweet in equal measurements.
Get your Xlear Products Today!