Low Carb Coconut Flour Pie Crust
Your pie doesn’t have to just be healthy. It can be yummy too.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Lite&Sweet
- 4 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut four, sifted
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in microwave.
- Add eggs, Lite&Sweet, and salt, and mix well. Make sure the butter isn’t hot so the eggs do not cook.
- Stir in coconut flour. Continue mixing until dough forms.
- Knead the dough for one minute. If it feels too tacky, add more coconut flour.
- Between two sheets of wax paper, roll out dough until 1/8 inch thick.
- Lay dough into a 9-inch pan.
- Fork the bottom and sides of dough.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Cool completely before using.
Low Carb Pumpkin Pie Recipe
No more watching everyone else enjoy pumpkin pie during the holidays. Now you can enjoy a delicious treat without fudging on your diet.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Lite&Sweet
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 unbaked coconut flour crust
- Combine pumpkin, Lite&Sweet, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg into medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat in yolks and egg until well combined.
- Gradually stir in heavy cream.
- Pour mixture into previously prepared piecrust.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until set.
*Pro Tip: Put aluminum foil around the edge of the crust to help it not burn.
Cool on wire rack.
Store in refrigerator.
Low-Carb Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Lite&Sweet, powdered
- Add 2 tablespoons Lite&Sweet to heavy cream.
- Beat with an electric mixer until peaks form.
- Store whipped cream in an airtight container up to a week.
*Pro Tip: To powder Lite&Sweet, put desired amount in a food processor and blend until the right consistency.
Ready to make a tasty pie? Click Here to find the nearest Lucky's Market to buy your Lite&Sweet.